Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 16 Days
Everest base camp trekking is one of the very popular trekking trips in Everest region. This trek takes you to the base of world’s top Mountain Everest. Everest base camp trek starts from Lukla. Book it now
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Trip offer cost – USD $ 1250 pp | Trekking Grade – Moderate to Strenuous | Trip Duration : 16 Days
EBC lies in the heart of Khumbu area; ascend and plain trekking continues through the country of world famous climbers, the Sherpas with the spectacular view of the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848m) and neighbouring Mt. Amadablam (6836m), Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m) and Mt. Nuptse (7855m) which are considered to be among the most beautiful.
The trekking starts from Lukla after half an hour of flight from Kathmandu. After 2 nights at Namche bazaar (the popular market of Khumbu region), Trekking in Nepal Info’s professional trekking guides led through the Sherpa village, lush valley then Gorakhsep up to Everest base camp (5363m) and next morning to Kalapatthar from where you can see highlighted views of the high peaks.
The trek is a good opportunity to experience the historical and thrilled journey accomplished by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953. Apart from crowded cities, the enormous landscapes, high altitude, culture, people, rivers and suspension bridges remind of the typical countryside. In addition, one will enter Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site where different types of endangered flora and fauna are protected. Blue sheep, Mountain Thar, Deer, Musk deer, Snow leopards, jackals and birds like Long tailed pheasants, Danphe, Munal etc are the main attraction of this national park.
Everest Base Camp Trekking, During the trip, you will get to see the long series of snow capped mountains- Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Changaste (7550m), Mt. Lingteria (6679m), Mt. Kantega (6685m), Mt. Kusum khagaru (6367m), Mt. Twache peak (6367m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m), Mt. Island peak (6179m), Mt. Lobuche peak (6145m), Mt. Honku south peak (6119m), Mt. Kongde (6011m), Mt. Pokalde peak (5806m) and Mt. Khumbila (5761m) as a reward.
In conclusion, the trip is best way to face challenge, overcome difficulties and fulfill your dream of being close to the highest peak of the world. The time you spend here will remain as an indelible moment which when you speak about, a proud feeling runs through your veins. If anyone wants to feel the freshness of chilled air, sun painted golden mountains and everlasting natural beauty.
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft) Duration: 3 hours
- Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 6 hours
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar- Everest View Hotel- Namche
- Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) Duration: 5 hours
- Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m/14464ft) Duration: 5 hours
- Day 08: Dingboche - Nagerjun (5100m/16728ft) and return to Dingboche, 6 hours
- Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m/16105ft) Duration: 5 hours
- Day 10: Lobuche - Everest Base Camp (5364m/17594ft) - Gorekshep (5181m/16994ft) Duration: 8 hours
- Day 11: Gorakshep - Kala Pathar (5545m/18188ft) - Gorakshep - Pheriche (4210m/13809ft) Duration: 7 hours
- Day 12: Pheriche to Namche (3440m/11283ft) Duration: 7 hours
- Day 13: Namche to Lukla (2800m/9184ft) Duration: 7 hours
- Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Departure to you own distination
Note: We can aslo customize above Itinerary as per requirements
- transport in a private vehicle including airport transfers
- Four nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu city tours, including all entry fees, tour guide and private transportation
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek. Private bathrooms with hot showers are provided at Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Round trip flight Kathmandu – Lukla / Lukla – Kathmandu including departure taxes
- Down jacket and sleeping bag use while trekking
- Duffle bag for trekking
- Nepal Hiking Team T - shirt, trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- First aid medicine kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the above itinerary
- Personal Travel insurance
- International airfare
- epal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 passport-size photos.
- Soft drinks including water
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Phakding, Namche and Lukla
- Personal trekking equipment
- WiFi internet and phone call unless its free.
Quick Inquiry Form