Jomsom Muktinath trek
Jomsom Muktinath Trekking, hododendron and fir forests makes this trek best moment with the views of mountain panorama.Poon hill is the point where you can admire the sunrise and mountain range view.
Jomsom Muktinath trek is the classic trek which takes you along a holy and adventure of himalayas. This journey starts through a rugged trail walking to wild desert like landscape up and down of rocky mountains and hills, river traditional and cultural village some attractive regions like Poon Hill Kagbeni Muktinath Kaligandaki gorge and Jomson.
After Poon Hill, you reach to kagbeni and a walk along the deepest gorge in the world Kaligandaki gorge with Annapurna and DhaulagirI himal. Next attraction is Muktinath temple of Lord Vishnu. It is popular ,spiritual site for hindu and buddhist pilgrims. There is a Gumba built in this place that enhances its spirituality. The eternal flame in the temple is a major attraction.
Another attraction is the courtyard of the temple that consists of 108 bull faced spouts that pours out cold water. A bath in that cold water is believed to purify your heart and your soul. Jomsom is a popular village for gurung people with great hospitality.Jomsom Muktinath is the major treking for native and foreigner to experience the natural scene and adventure.
- Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu – Airport pick up / Drive to Hotel over night
- Day 2 : Kathmandu to Pokhara:
- There are two different options to reach Pokhara, either drive about 7 hours (200km.) by tourist bus or take half an hour flight (costs extra). 3 stars category hotel will be provided.
- Day 3 : Pokhara to Tikhedhunga
- (1577m) approx a hour and half drive by car to Birethanti and trek continues 5hrs /6Km to Tikhedhunga. Night stay at guest house.
- Day 4 : Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani
- (2855m) trek about 6hrs /5Km. Enjoy waterfalls, flora-fauna many species birds, animals, Rhododendron forest (Nepalese national flower). Night stay at the guest house.
- Day 5 Ghorepani to Tatopani
- (1189m) Early morning visit to Poonhill for sunrise and stunning view of the Himalayas including 6th and 8th world highest mountain Dhaulagiri and Annapurna first. Trek continues about 6 hrs /17Km to Tadapani. Night stay at guest house.
- Day 6 : Tatopani to Jomsom(2720m.):
- No Trekking on this day because we will take a Jeep ride. Driving about 5 hours /43Km. Night stay at guest house.
- Day 7 : Jomsom to Muktinath
- (3800m.) trek continues about 5 hours /18Km or drive about an hour. Night stay at guest house.
- Day 8 : Muktinath to Jomsom
- (2800m) trek continues about 4 hours /18Km or drive about an hour. Night stay at guest house.
- Day 9 Jomsom to Pokhara
- 20 minutes morning flight with trans Himalayan views on the side to Pokhara. Explore the Pokhara city. Night stay at 3 stars category hotel.
- Day 10 Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Either 7 hours drive by tourist coach or 30 minutes flight to Kathmandu. Flight cost will be extra.
Note: We can aslo customize Itinerary as per requirements
Quick Inquiry Form