Kailash fixed departure tour By Helicopter
- Pilgrimage tour
- 11 Days
- $ 2890
Mount Kailash pilgrimage tour is the famous and well known journey for all the pilgrimage of different religions. Mount Kailash is all well known as a Sumeru Parbat. Mount Kailash.is the most sacred mountain in the world.
Fixed Departure Date – 30 April
Mount Kailash and its religious significance includes the two turquoise – blue, pristine high altitude lakes namely Mansarovar and Rakshesa. Mount Kailash and mount Meru is regarded as holy and sacred by followers of several religions. Kailash is the place of Lord Shiva and nearby Manasarobar Lake, the soul of Brahma. Tibetans call Kailash Kang Rimpoche. Jains worship it as Mt Ashtapada, the peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation. And the followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre-Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet, revere Kailash as the soul of Tibet. Fascinating snow capped mountains panorama, spectacular view of mount Kailash, many species of birds, wildlife and flora make the journey interesting and wonderful. A major tributary of the Ganga namely Sutlej and Karnili, Brahmaputra and Indus are the four most sacred rivers of the Indian sub-continent begin from here. One can admire the views of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal fromits summit. It is considered as most auspicious to make a religious pilgrimage around its fifty three kilometres circuit that is 32 miles parikrama. Hotels and lodges are available and interaction with Tibetan people make know their cultures and traditions.
Trip Cost – USD $ 2890 Per Person
- Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu - overnight at Hotel.
- Day 2: Preparation and afternoon fly to Nepalgunj, overnight at Hotel.
- Day 3: Morning fly to Simikot (3000m) by fixed wing
- Fly to Hilsa (3700m) by Helicopter then cross the boarder drive to purang (3800m) overnight at Hotel.
- Day 4: Purang full day acclimatization.
- Day 5: Drive to Lake Manasarovar (4500m.)
- Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km and Holy Bath, Puja etc.
- Day 6: After Lunch we drive to Darchen.
- Day 7: Drive to Yam Dwar and Trek to Diraphuk.
- Day 8: Trek Dolma la Pass (5650m.)
- over night at Zuthulphuk.
- Day 9: Trekking 2hrs and Drive to Hilsa via Purang
- fly to simikot by helicopter overnight at hotel
- Day 10: Fly to Nepalgunj - Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Fly to Nepalgunj - Kathmandu. Final Departure to your own distination
Note: We can aslo customize above Itinerary as per your requirements
Quick Inquiry Form