Mardi Himal Trek
- 12 Days
- $ 890
Mardi Himal Trek is a beautiful trek and also an opportunity to experience the real essence of adventure and exploration.The magnificent views of mountains around the Annapurna region is the major attraction.
|Time Duration :- 12 Days | Trip Cost: – USD $ 890 | Trekking Grade:- + Moderate | Max Hight:- 4400m.|
This trek start from the Phedi village of Pokhara. You can experience the mountain views, running rivers, terraced rice fields and venture into dense rhododendron and oak forests by walking along the newly opened trekking trail, enjoying the warm hospitality of local people.
You can enjoy the beautiful and peaceful environment by doing campfire and sleep under the stars on the arranged tent. In the Mardi Himal Trek, traditional villages and beautiful oak and rhododendron forests to upper view point via Pothana, Kokar, low camp and high camp.Close up view of Mardi Himal, Mount Annapurna and Mount Macchapucchre beautiful rice fields make you feel rejuvenated and fresh. After looking the views of wonderful and inspiring mountains at upper view point, we return back to pokhara via Siding village and Lumre.
- Day 01 : Your arrival day in kathmandu 1315m 4314ft.Transfer to hotel evening well come dinner.
- Day 02 : Rest day in Kathmandu & trip preparation over night in hotel.
- Day 03 : Tourist bus Kathmandu to Pokhara 5-6 hours drive 820m | 2700ft.over night at lodge.
- Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and begin trekking to Dhampus village 1665m | 5462ft.
- Day 05 : Dhampus village to Forest camp 2480m | 8134ft.
- Day 06 : Forest camp to low camp 3150m | 10332ft.
- Day 07 : Base camp to High camp 4,100m | 13,448ft.
- Day 08 : Explore beyond the high camp 4,400m |14432ft.
- Day 09 : High camp to Siding village 1750m | 5740ft.
- Day 10 : Siding to Mardi Bridge and drive back to Pokhara by private, transfer to your hotel at pokhara.
- Day 11 : Pokhara to Kathmandu with touriest bus about 6-7 hrs journey evening farewell dinner overnight in hotel.
- Day 12 : Final departure to you own distination
Note: We can aslo customize above Itinerary as per your requirements
- Transfer by private vehicle on arrival and departure
- Three nights star hotel in Kathmandu on breakfast basis
- Annapurna conservation permit and TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System)
- Tourist bus transportation: Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Two nights star category hotel in Pokhara including breakfast
- Private vehicle: Pokhara to Phedi and back to Pokhara after end the trek
- Professional Guides and Porters
- a porters for each 2 client
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner with a cup of tea / coffee during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance and trekking equipment for the guide and porters
- Nepal Spirit Adventure's trekking equipment: Down jackets, Sleeping bag and water bottle
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All the government and local tax with paper work
- Nepal Spirit Adventure exclusive medical kit
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters bottled or boiled water, shower, heater and phone calls etc
- Nepalese visa fee: bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs with you
- Travel insurance & Rescue operation
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for guide and porters
- Food and extra nights in a hotel in Kathmandu (due to an early return from a trek, or an extended stay in Nepal)
- Excess baggage charges
- Additional trips or tours in Kathmandu
- International flight tickets
Quick Inquiry Form