Sarangkot hiking day tour
Sarankot trekking day tour - The view of Pokhara city from Sarangkot with the azure lakes make you feel wow. Zip flying and paragliding adventure, cycling and sightseeing are the wonderful experience.
Trip offer cost – USD $ 90 pp | Trekking Grade – Easy | Trip Duration : 6 hours
Sarangkot is the popular hillstation view point in Pokhara. Sarangkot is a beautiful village that lies above Pokhara. From Pokhara you can admire some outstanding and close up views of Annapurna panorama, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Nilgiri and many other neighbouring peak panorama and green hills. Beautiful sunrise and its slowly brightening dawn up over the summit of touching snow clad mountains is really fantastic and mindblowing. You can exhilarate yourself for experiencing the beauty of perfect nature.
1. Start our tour at 9 a.m in the morning with a drive to Naudanda after having breakfast.
2. Walk along an easy trail through the dense settlement of ethnic group people like Magar and Gurung to Sarangkot.
3. Sightseeing of beautiful mountains, lush hills, valleys and villages throughout our journey.
4. Cycling, paragliding are other next option for enjoyment.
5. At around 1 p.m delicious lunch will be serve.
6. After admiring the beauty of sunset, Pokhara valley and mountains from Sarangkot, we return back to Pokhara and conclude our Sarangkot Hiking Day Tour.
Quick Inquiry Form