Ultimate Everest Trek
Ultimate Everest Trekking - At the backdrop and surrounding, you can see that beautiful views of mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu and Cho Oyu- four of the eight highest mountain on the earth.
Ultimate Everest Trek take you to the main Everest trails in everest region of Nepal. In this region, you can view the collection of world tallest mountains. For this adventurous journey it takes about 20 days. This trek start by admiring the spectacular views of major valleys that lies to Khumbu and wonderful Gokyo. Kalapathar hiking is the next major activity in this trek along with everest base camp. It lies below the Khumbu icefall region. Ama Dablam base camp and Imja Khola vallaye khumbu are next option in this trekking. Experienced mountain guides help and comfort you. Interaction between the local people and tibetan people and their hospitality make you more comfort. Hotels and lodges are available with good facilities. Overall this trek take you to the main Everest trqils loop trek from khumhu valley to sacred gokyo lakes.
- Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu airport drive to hotel briefing in the evening, welcome dinner
- Day 02 : sight seen In Kathmandu, we visit temples, markets, and enjoy the colorful street scenes of this vibrant city.
- Day 03 : Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m). Trek to Phakding (2652m/ 8 kms – 3 hours).
- Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 / 12 kms – 5 hours).
- Day 05 : Rest and acclimatization day with optional hikes around Namche.
- Day 06 : Trek to Thame (3800m / 12 kms – 4-5 hours).
- Day 07 : Trek to Khunde-Khumjung (3780 / 14 kms – 5-6 hours).
- Day 08 : Trek to Thyangboche Monastery (3860m / 12 kms – 5-6 hours).
- Day 09 : Rest/acclimatization day at Dingboche. Optional hike to Chukung (8 kms – 6 hours return).
- Day 10 : Trek to Lobuche (4910m / 9 kms – 5 hours).
- Day 11 : Trek up the Khumbu Glacier to Everest Base Camp (5364m / 15 kms).
- Return to Gorakshep of overnight (5140m) Total 8-9 hours.
- Day 12 : Morning climb Kala Patthar (5550m)
- for panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, Khumbu Glacier and many other peaks (6 kms – 4 hours return). Afternoon trek to Lobuche (4910m / 8 kms – 2-3 hours).
- Day 13 : Trek to Dzongla (4830m / 6 kms – 2-3 hours)
- Day 14 : Trek over Cho La pass (5330m) to Dragnag (4790m) (14 kms – 8-9 hours).
- Day 15 : Trek across Ngumpa Glacier to Gokyo Lake (4790m) (6 kms – 3 hours)
- Day 16 : Morning Climb Gokyo Ri (5360)
- for views of Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and many other mountains (6 kms round trip / 4 hours). Afternoon optional hike up along the Ngumpa Glacier to the 5th lake or further to Scoundrel’s viewpoint.
- Day 17 : Trek down the Gokyo valley
- past the settlements of Macherrmo and Luza to the fields of Dole (4200m / 12 kms – 5-6 hours).
- Day 18 : Trek back to Namche Bazaar (3440 / 14 kms – 6-7 hours).
- Day 19 : Morning free in Namche Bazaar.
- After lunch down trek to Monjo (2835m / 8 kms – 3-4 hours).
- Day 20 : Trek to Lukla (2800m / 16 kms – 6-7 hours).
- Day 21 : Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (40 mins).
- Day 22 : Free day
- Day 23 : Final Departure - fly back to your own distination
Note: We can aslo customize above Itinerary as per your requirements
Quick Inquiry Form